Restaurant & Bar Insurance

Empty Restaurant Chairs and Tables Set Up OutsideToday’s restaurant environment is more complex than ever and you want to ensure that you are covered for any unexpected occurrence. To do this, you need an insurance policy specific to the unique needs of restaurants and bars.

Whether you run a small cafe or a national chain, you could be held liable for anything; from contaminated or spoiled food to spilled coffee. That’s why you deserve an insurance company that offers commercial restaurant insurance coverage specifically designed for the risks you face.

Restaurant & Bar Insurance is needed for the following:

  • Fine Dining
  • Casual Dining
  • Fast Food
  • Ethnic Cuisine
  • Delicatessen
  • Coffee Shop
  • Micro Brewery
  • Many more.
Gangwer Insurance Agency offers free, comparative quotes on restaurant and bar insurance from multiple insurance carriers so you can get the best possible rate.

Want to see how much we can save you? Just request a quote to find out.

May 19th, 2016 by Gangwer Insurance Agency